The credit card holders of Andhra Bank can earn a lot of rewards now as their every purchase using the card will get them some reward points which they can later redeem and get several gifts. The loyalty program of the bank is known as the ABLE rewards program. If the customer is using the Gold, Silver, or classic credit card of Andhra Bank, he will get 3 reward points for each purchase of INR 100 and if he is using the Platinum credit card, he will get 5 reward points for each purchase of INR 100. The validity of the reward points is up to 18 months. You can get a lot of different things using the points like merchandise, movie tickets, gift vouchers, and travel bookings.
Process of Redeeming Andhra Bank Credit Card Reward Points:
- The credit card holders have to visit http://rewards.able.com.pg/login.php and log in using their card number and password.
- If you do not have an account, register first using the credit card details.
- After logging in, you can redeem your reward points and get your desired ABLE reward.
- The desired product will be sent to you within 10 working days.
- You can also check the products and redeem them from your usual net banking account of Andhra Bank. For that, you have to click on the Account Details and then select ‘Worldswipe’ over there. After doing that, you will be redirected to the redemption page of ABLE rewards.
- To know more on credit cards, you can visit https://onlinecreditcards.andhrabank.in/.
- You can also redeem the reward points by calling the customer care at 1800 425 1515. If you face any issues, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.