For its customers, the Union Bank of India provide some great rewards with its ‘Union Rewardz’ loyalty program. Customers can use the credit cards to get some points and later redeem those points for some attractive gifts. A minimum of 100 INR has to be spent by the customer to get reward points. The value of a reward point is equal to INR 0.25.
|Purchase up to 10,000 INR||1 Union Point|
|Purchase up to 10,001 to 30,000 INR||1.5 Union Point|
|Purchase above 30,001 INR||2 Union Point|
Online Process to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points:
- To redeem the reward points, you have to visit https://www.unionrewardz.com/Redemption.aspx.
- Sign in using your user ID and password. If you don’t have one, register using your credit card details.
- There are six different categories Merchandise, Movie Tickets, Bus Tickets, Air Tickets, Jet Privilege, Mobile & DTH Recharge, and Credit Card payment. You can choose any of them and redeem your reward points on favorite product or offer.
- After redeeming the points, you will get the product within 10 working days.
- The validity of these points is 36 points.
- A minimum of 250 points is needed for the redemption.
- You can also check the number of rewards points you have from https://www.unionrewardz.com/.
- To know more about the redemption process of points, you can visit https://www.unionrewardz.com/AboutUs.aspx.
There are three different types of credit cards presented by the Union Bank of India which has the benefits of rewards points. They are-
- Union Bank Visa International Credit Card
- Union Bank Usecure Credit Card
- Union Bank Signature Credit Card
If you have any more questions, you can share your thoughts in the comments section.