How to Apply (APL & BPL) Ration Card Online in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana)
Ration Card is a legal document which you must have to get certain commodities in controlled rates like sugar, rice, kerosene, fertilizers, LPG, etc. All of them are essential for our day to day life. Other than this, the ration card is also considered as one of the most important identity proofs in India. There are several government schemes which could be availed using the ration cards. If you stay at the 12th largest state in India, Telangana, and don’t know the process to apply for a ration card in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana), here is the complete process mentioned below for your help.
There are usually two types of ration cards in India, which will be provided to you depending on your income.
- White Card (D Card): These cards are for the poor people whose monthly income is below 11,000 per month.
- Pink Card (ABC Card): Income over 11,000 per month will fetch you the Pink Card.
Application Process for Ration Card in Telangana:
- You have to visit the MeeSeva portal of the Government of Telangana for the application. You can also visit there by following the link http://www.tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Meeseva-Applications.html.
- You can download the application form directly by visiting the link http://www.tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/Civil%20Supplies/Issue%20of%20New%20Ration%20Card%20(Pink)%20Application%20Form.pdf.
- Choose the card for which you think you are applying from the Civil Supplies option.
- Fill it up with details like the head of the family name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, occupation details, income details, etc. The LPG connection details need to be filled too.
- Now, add the details of all family members who are included in your household.
- After filling up the form, attach the Xerox copies of all required documents with it.
- Affix the passport sized photograph and submit the form to your nearest ration office or MeeSeva center.
- After submission, you will be given a reference number. Later you can use the reference number to track the ration card by visiting https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/.
- Identity Proof: Birth certificate, Passport, PAN Card, School 10th Grade Clearance certificate, School Transfer Certificate.
- Address Proof: LIC Bond, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Aadhaar Card, House Agreement.
- Age Proof: PAN Card, Birth Certificate, School 10th Grade Clearance Mark sheet, School Transfer Certificate.
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Application Form
The government of Telangana had made the process really simple so apply fast if you still don’t have the ration card.