How to Apply (APL & BPL) Ration Card Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
We all know how important the ration card is for the poor family, it gives food and other household materials at a very low cost. It connects the citizen directly to the government’s public distribution system. In this article, we are going to share information about the ration card application process in Rajasthan. You can now apply for the ration card in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan) through online mode. The Rajasthan government is instrumental in applying the online application to help its people get the service in an easy way. Let’s go through the complete process.
Online Application Process for Ration Card in Rajasthan:
- For the online application, you have to visit the official website of e-Mitra. You can visit there by following the link http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/home.html.
- Now, from the option bar at the top, click on login.
- You will be redirected to the SSO (Single Sign ON) page.
- If already registered, you can use your id and password to log in but if not, you have to complete the registration first.
- For the registration, provide your personal email id. Government employees have to provide their email ids given by the government.
- After registration, log in and select the option ration card application from the menu there.
- The application form will appear. Fill up with all the details necessary.
- After that, upload all required documents and then submit the application.
- You will get an acknowledgment slip. You can use the acknowledgment number to track the status of your ration card by visiting the link http://food.raj.nic.in/Form_Status.aspx.
Offline Application Process for Ration Card in Rajasthan:
- The offline application of ration card can be done by visiting the e-Mitra center.
- You have to collect the application form and fill it up with details like name, address, family details, income details, bank account details, gas connectivity details, etc.
- After that, attach your recent passport sized photograph to the application form.
- Attach Xerox copies of all required documents with the form and submit it to your nearest e-Mitra center.
- The executive there will check all and approve the application.
- Then he will provide an acknowledgment receipt to you. You can use the receipt number to track the ration card and later collect it from the ration office.
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate