How to Apply For Pan Card in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh
The Income Tax Department of India are the issuers of the PAN card. It holds a unique ten-digit alphanumeric number which helps the government to keep the track of taxes paid by each individual. The card is also considered as an identity proof by most of the government authorized organizations. Along with the tax payments, the government can also check the income returns, TDS/TCS credits, correspondence, and specified transactions, etc. For filing the income tax return and receiving the tax refund, PAN card is a mandatory document to have. The UTIISL and the NSDL have been authorized to issue PAN cards. They have centers all over India for PAN services. In Madhya Pradesh, if you need a PAN card in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Dewas, Satna, Ratlam, Rewa, the complete process is mentioned below in details.
Online Application Process For PAN Card in Madhya Pradesh:
- For the application, you have to visit either the TIN NSDL or the UTIISL website. You can click on the links to visit the websites. TIN NSDL = https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. UTIISL = https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one.
- After visiting the website, you have to click the option ‘New PAN’.
- The form which the citizens of India must select is Form 49A. The NRE, NRI, and OCI individuals can select the same form too.
- Fill up the form entering accurate details like name, address, gender, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- When filled, submit the form and pay the application fee along with it.
- Now you need to take a print out of the page. You will find that there is a 15 digit acknowledgment number there.
- Paste passport sized photo and sign at the given space to complete the form.
- The form along with all appropriate documents needed to be sent at the NSDL within 15 days of submitting the online application.
- The PAN card will be sent within 15 working days after verification.
Offline Application Process For PAN Card in Madhya Pradesh:
- Download the application form from https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html or https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/%23one.
- Fill up the form and submit it along with all appropriate documents at the nearest NSDL office along with the processing fee.
- You can check out the nearest PAN center at https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html.
- The details will be verified and the PAN card will be sent to you within 15 working days of submitting the form.