How to Apply Pan Card Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
The Personal Account Number or PAN is one of the mandatory documents to have for every earning citizen. The PAN card helps everyone to register under the Income Tax Department of India. The government nowadays made the application process a lot easier so that everyone could avail PAN card easily. The PAN card helps the government by keeping track of the transactions made by the cardholder. Like, most parts in the country, in Rajasthan too, the process is the same. For the people of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan), the complete procedure is mentioned below.
Application Process for PAN Card in Rajasthan:
- Nowadays, you don’t have to stand in long queues to apply for the PAN card as the complete process is online now. But for that, you must have a stable and fast internet connection. You can do the application via PC, Laptop, or even your smartphone with internet access. If you don’t have these, visit your nearest Cyber Café for the application.
- For the application, visit the official website of PAN India or you can also follow the link to visit there. https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- The application form will open on your screen. You have to fill it up with proper details.
- In the application type, you will find the options form 49A and form 49AA. Both the forms are for new PAN application. The form 49A is for the Indian citizens and the form 49AA is for the foreign internationals.
- Choose the category from the list and enter all the details correctly like name, phone number, address, etc. After that, upload all required documents along with passport sized photograph.
- When all done, you have to submit the form. You can ignore the detailing by entering your aadhaar card details as then all the details will be collected according to your aadhaar card.
- After submission, you will get an acknowledgment number. Note it down or you can also take a print out of the page.
- Later you can use the acknowledgment number to track the status of your PAN card.
- When the verification is done, the PAN card is sent to the registered address of the applicant.
- Birth Proof: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, matriculation certificate, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Phone Bill, etc.
- Identity Proof: Driving License, Passport, Arm’s License, etc.