PAN card is a document containing the PAN (Permanent Account Number), which is used for the tracking purpose of different financial transactions. The income tax department allots this 10-digit alphanumeric number of every Indian individual. The application process for the PAN card in Haryana is simple if you follow the correct steps. The application process is mentioned below in details.
Application Process to Apply For PAN Card in Haryana:
- Visit the website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- You will find there the option ‘Application Type’ click on that. From the list of forms choose the form which suits you right. For the Indian citizens, the suitable form is 49A and for the NRIs, it is form 49AA.
- After that, you have to select the category. There are many like individual, government, company, trust, Local Authority, HUF, etc. Choose whichever best suits you.
- Now it’s time to fill up the application. Fill it with all correct information like name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- The captcha code must be entered next and then click on submit.
- After the form is submitted, a token will be generated and it will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number. For security, you can take a screenshot of the page as well.
- After that, click on the option ‘continue with PAN application form’.
- You will find three options there after your click- Submit digitally through e-KYC and e-Sign (paperless), Submit scanned images through e-Sign, and Forward application documents physically. Choose the options which is best suited to you.
- Now, it’s time to enter your Aadhaar number and the name of your parents (mother or father).
- After clicking next, another form will open on your screen where you need to enter some more details like the source of income, contact details, and address.
- Then enter the area code, AO type, AO number, and range code.
- Upload all required documents after that along with your photograph and signature.
- The payment must be done using card, net banking, or demand draft. The amount is INR 115.90 (bank charges additional).
- After the payment, the Aadhaar card authentication will be done. For that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile and email id.
- Now, all is done. Just take a print out of the acknowledgment slip and wait for the card. You can check the status online using the slip.