How to Apply (APL & BPL) Ration Card Online in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab
Ration card is a document which helps is getting different commodities at a controlled rate. It is also used as an identity proof. There are three types of ration cards, APL, BPL, and Antyodaya. The commodities which people can get are Rice, Wheat, Fertilizers, Kerosene, Sugar, etc. If you stay at Punjab and do not know the process to apply for a ration card in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab, the details below will help you out in that matter.
Online Application Process For Ration Card in Punjab:
- Visit the official website of Punjab State, http://punjab.gov.in/eform/CitizenReg.xhtml.
- You have to visit the citizen login section and complete the registration.
- After getting the id and the password visit http://punjab.gov.in/eform/login.xhtml and log in using them.
- After login, you will find that you need to modify your profile. Do that using all the correct information.
- You will find a link now, ‘Fresh Application’. Click on that.
- You can see that there is a list of various services. Choose ration card from there.
- You need to click on the Apply option next to the ration card.
- Now, choose the option ‘Click here to fill the application form online’ from Alternative 2 section.
- Now you will find an application form on your screen. Fill the form with all accurate information and once you are done doing that, submit the form by clicking on the submit option.
- After the submission, you have to proceed to the link, ‘View Saved Application’. There you must select the application which you filled.
- After that, click on ‘Uploading Supporting Documents’.
- Now, upload all the required documents.
- After uploading is done, your application is now complete and is acceptable as an application for generating a ration card.
Offline Application Process For Ration Card in Punjab:
- The process of offline application is a bit same as online application. Here also you need to log in to http://punjab.gov.in/eform/login.xhtml using your user id and password.
- After that, you need to click on the fresh application link after updating your profile.
- Now, when you will click on apply beside the ration card option, choose the alternative 1 section for the offline application.
- Then, download the e-Form and take a print out of that.
- Now fill up the form properly with all appropriate information.
- When the fill up is done, visit the application section again and choose alternative 1. You will find out a link to upload the filled in form. Upload it along with all appropriate documents just like the online application process.