How to Apply Indian/Overseas Passport Online in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana)
Sometimes people like the visit abroad for business purpose but sometimes it’s just for holidays, where they like to know the cultures, traditions, and cuisines of different countries. All these can only happen if you have your passport ready as for going abroad; the most important document is the passport. But while traveling, make sure that the passport has more than 6 month’s validity from the date of travel. Without it, you can’t get a visa to other countries. The process is the same for Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana) as other states in India. The complete process is mentioned below in detail for your help.
Application Process for Passport in Telangana:
- For the application, you have to visit the Passport Seva official website. You can also visit there by clicking on the link http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink.
- If you are not registered there previously, register as a new user. Fill up the registration form with correct details then click on register.
- The most important thing which you need to have while registration is an email id as the confirmation mail will be sent there.
- Now, when you are registered, enter the official Passport Seva website using the User ID and the password.
- You will find many options there; choose the first one ‘Apply for Fresh Passport/ Reissues of Passport’.
- There are two options, one is directly apply online or, you can also download the e-form at https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic and submit it later.
- Now, fill up the application form and upload scanned copies of all required documents with it.
- Submit the form and complete the payment to book an appointment. You can check the available appointment slot on the screen and choose accordingly.
- On the date of appointment, visit the Passport Seva Kendra with all documents and the printed copy of the form.
- The form will be submitted. Several verifications will be done before issuing the passport.
- After successful verification, the passport will be issued.
- Usually, the passport is issued within 30 days but it may take more time in some cases for the sake of verification.
- The status of passport can be checked later by visiting http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink.
- You can also call the toll-free number of passport services to get help in passport related matter. The number is 1800-258-1800.
For normal application, you require the proof of address and the birth proof. For the Tatkaal application, a few other documents are required, which you can check in this link https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/docAdvisor/attachmentAdvFreshInp.