How to Apply Indian/Overseas Passport Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Passport is a document which is recognized as a nationality and identity proof all over the globe. Certain government officials have the authority to issue a Passport. If you want to travel out of the country, it is a document which you must have to get the Visa. If you don’t have a passport and are willing to have one, here is the complete procedure for the people in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan).
Application Process to Apply for Passport in Rajasthan:
- You have to visit the website passportindia.gov.in and log in using your email id and password. If you don’t have one, you have to register first.
- For that, click on the option Register Now and you will be redirected to another page where you have to fill up the registration form. From the passport office drop-down menu, select your nearest passport office. Jaipur is available there.
- Now, when the registration is done, a mail will be sent to your registered email id for confirmation. After confirmation, your account will be activated and you will be redirected to the login page of the website.
- Log in using your user id and password.
- You will find an option, ‘Apply for fresh passport/re-issue of passport’. Click on that.
- Now, you will get two different options there. One will be for downloading the application form for offline application and another one will be for filling up the application form online. You can choose the online option as it’s easier.
- There are a few more options on the form which you should look out carefully like the ECR and Non-ECR option. Choose the ECR option if you have the matriculation certificate or else the Non-ECR one.
- After filling it, submit the application form after uploading the required documents.
- Now, you have to click on the Pay and Schedule Appointment link next. Choose date and time for the appointment and complete the payment using Credit/Debit card, Internet Banking, State Bank of India Challan.
- Take a print out of the application receipt where the Appointment Number will be given.
- You have to visit the passport office along with all required documents at the time of appointment. The required documents can be checked by clicking on the link https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/docAdvisor/attachmentAdvFresh.
For any other query or suggestion, feel free to express yourself on our comments section.