How to Apply Pan Card in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Palakkad Kerala
The PAN Card is a must have document for every Indian citizen. It is a unique identification system for every Indian Taxpayer. The 10-digit alphanumeric number is allotted to every taxpayer by the Income Tax Department of India. Not only that but the PAN Card is also considered as a valid identity proof in most government authorized organizations. Other than an identity proof, the PAN card can be used in a lot of ways like purchase and sale of something, Money transactions, applying for Visa, and many other things like that. If you live in Kerala and are not aware of the PAN card application process in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Palakkad Kerala, the details on the process are mentioned below for your help.
Online Application Process for PAN Card in Kerala:
- There are two websites from where you can apply for the PAN card online TIN NSDL and UTIISL. The link for the first one is https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html and the second websites link is https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one.
- You can go to any of these websites and click on the option ‘New PAN’.
- The form which you have to select for the application is 49A.
- Enter all the details correctly like name, date of birth, address, gender, income details, telephone number, etc.
- After filling, submit the form and after that, pay the processing fee for the application.
- You will get a 15 digit acknowledgment number. Take a print out of it.
- Now, sign your acknowledgment slip, paste your passport size photograph, attach your proof of address, proof of identity, and the payment proof with it. Then send it to the NSDL office within 15 days of filling the form.
- After the verification of your form and documents, you will receive the PAN card within 15 days.
Offline Application Process for PAN Card in Kerala:
- First of all, download the application form for PAN card application from the link https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html.
- Fill up the form with correct details and attach all required documents with it.
- After that find your nearest NSDL office by following the link if you don’t know the nearest one. https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html.
- Submit the application form there.
- Verification will be done and if all found correct, your PAN card will be issued within 15 working days.
- Birth Proof: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, matriculation certificate, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Phone Bill, etc.
- Identity Proof: Driving License, Passport, Arm’s License, etc.