How to Apply Pan Card in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Tiruppur, Erode, Tirunelveli, Tiruvallur Tamil Nadu
The PAN Card is one of the most important documents in India today. It is an absolute necessity if you want to want to file your income tax returns. If you like to make a financial transaction over Rs. 50,000 or want to open a bank account, you must have a Pan Card. It is also regarded as an identity proof and accepted in all government-authorized organizations. It can be issued to Indians, Foreigners, and NRIs. Now if you stay at Tamil Nadu and still don’t know the process to apply for a PAN Card in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Tiruppur, Erode, Tirunelveli, Tiruvallur Tamil Nadu, the details on the process are mentioned below.
Application Process for Pan Card in Tamil Nadu:
- For application purpose, you can visit the NSDL website by clicking the link https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html or you can visit the UTITSL website by clicking on the link https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#six.
- You can now click on the online Pan Application. For Indians, you have to select Form 49A and for the foreigners, its Form 49AA.
- Fill up the form with details like Name, mobile number, date of birth, etc and click on submit after entering the captcha.
- Now, you will get three options to authenticate your identity. You can authenticate via aadhaar, you can upload the scanned copies of required documents, or you can visit the NSDL center physically and submit the documents.
- The easiest among them is authentication via aadhaar.
- After choosing the option, you have to enter the OTP and complete the payment.
- Then, you have to enter the AO code. Choose among the four, Indian Citizens, NRI and Foreign Citizens, Defense Employees, or Government Category and select your area and residence under the Choose AO Code option.
- Lastly, you will be redirected to the payments page after form submission. The fee for the Indian citizens is 115.90, though a total fee of 120 is charged after adding online payment charges.
- After payment, you can authenticate via the aadhaar OTP, sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now submit and take a print out of the acknowledgment slip, which will be required later to track the application.
- Proof of Address: Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Credit Card Statement, Bank Statement, etc.
- Proof of Identity: Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID card, Arm’s License, Driving License, etc.
- Age Proof: Birth certificate, Class X Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Driving License, Passport, etc.