How to Apply Pan Card in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
One of the most documents today in India is without any doubt the PAN card. It contains the Permanent Account Number (PAN). It will help you to file income tax returns. It is also helpful in paying over INR 50,000 and opening an account in the bank. Nowadays it is widely used as an identity proof too in India. The application process is quite simple if followed properly. For the people of Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Gandhinagar (Gujarat), the whole process is mentioned below.
Application Process For PAN Card in Gujarat:
- For the online application, you can visit both UTISL or NSDL website. The website links are given below. Link 1: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. Link 2: https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#six.
- On the homepage, you will get the option for Online PAN application. Under the Application Type, you have to select the option New PAN – Indian Citizen (Form 49A).
- The form will open on your screen. Enter all the details correctly like name, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Now, enter the captcha correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you will get three options. You can either upload scanned copies of your documents or submit them manually. The last option is to authenticate the aadhaar card so you will not have to submit any more documents.
- When the document submission is done, the payment page will appear on the screen. You have to pay the fee online using net banking, credit or debit cards.
- When the payment is done, you will be sent an acknowledgment number to your registered email id. You can check the status of the PAN card online using the acknowledgment number.
- Once the verification of all the documents is done, your PAN card will be sent to your registered address by post.
Three major documents are required for the application of PAN card.
- Identity Proof: voter id card, PAN card, driving license, passport, aadhaar card, arms license, etc.
- Address Proof: electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, gas connection card, bank statement, credit card statement, etc.
- Proof of Birth: birth certificate, marriage certificate, matriculation certificate, pension payment order, passport, driving license, etc.
If you still have any questions in your mind regarding the topic or you would like to suggest something, feel free to express your thought in our comments section and keep following us.