How to Apply Pan Card in Bengaluru, Mysore, Hubli, Mangaluru Karnataka
PAN is a unique identification system for every Indian Tax payer which is must have document to every Indian citizen. It is a 10-digit alphanumeric number which is allotted to every taxpayer by the Income Tax Department of India. It is also used as an identity proof. Other than an identity proof, the PAN card can be used in a lot of ways like purchase and sale of something, Money transactions, applying for Visa, and a lot of other things like this. IF you are a resident of Karnataka and you don’t know how to apply for a PAN card and in urgent need for one. Here we will describe the process of applying for a PAN card in Bangalore, Karnataka. There are two processes for applying online and offline. You can choose whichever suits you better. Both the processes are mentioned in details below.
Online application process for PAN card in Karnataka:
- You can apply for a PAN card in either of the two websites. You just have to click on the links to visit the websites. The first one is https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html and the second one is https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one.
- You will get the option ‘New Pan’ on both the websites. Click on it.
- The Indian Citizens must choose the Form 49A.
- Provide all the details like name, address, gender, date of birth, income details, and telephone number correctly. Double check all the details as wrong information may cancel your form.
- Submit the form and pay the processing fee too.
- Now you need to print the page. There will be the 15-digit acknowledgment number in it. You can later check the status of your PAN card using it.
- If you are paying by DD, attach passport sized photograph along with the proof of identity and proof of address to the acknowledgment.
- Send it by post to the office of NSDL. Don’t delay as it must reach the office within 15 days of online submission of the form.
- Within 15 working days, you will receive the PAN card at your address.
Offline application process for PAN card in Karnataka:
- First of all, you need to download the PAN card application form. You just have to click on the link to get it from NSDL, https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html. To get from UTIISL click the link https://www.utiitsl.com/
- Fill the form correctly and attach all supporting documents with it like proof of address, proof of identity, and photographs. You will get the list of documents in the website.
- You can submit the form to any NSDL office along with the processing fee for the same.
- Within 15 working days, your PAN card will be delivered at your address.
- If you do not know about your nearest PAN center in Karnataka, you can click on the link to find out. https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html.