The Voter ID card is an important thing for all Indian citizens. It is one of the major identity cards of an Indian citizen. The persons over the age of 18 must have this document. Voter ID’s part number helps to you to change any personal information about you. Many people get confused while finding the part number. They have one important question and that is, how to find the part number of electoral roll in voter ID card? It is a simple thing that can be done using the below mentioned steps.
- There are two ways to find that part number of electoral roll in voter ID card.
- The first is the offline method by checking your family member’s ID card or your close neighbor’s ID card. Mostly the particular area of people’s part number of the electoral roll will be always the same.
- It will be placed on the back side of the card.
- And the second one is the online method by using the government website “national voter’s services portal”.
You can visit there by clicking the link https://nvsp.in.
- if you enter this site, it will give you two options like, enter your Epic number or enter your personal details like, your name, age, your father’s name, your gender, date of birth, your state and respective constituency.
- After entering all the required information, just click the “polling station” column.
- Here you can see your profile and the location of your polling station. Click the election official’s option to enter the next page.
- Under this page, you can see the Electoral roll option and you can download it as a PDF file.
- You can find your Electoral roll number which will be placed on its top right side.
- You can change your personal information and other details in this place.
- You need your voter ID card’s part number to change your personal details or apply for a new Voter ID card.
There are many fake websites too. Don’t enter your details there. Your voter ID is not only your citizenship’s identity; it shows your rights in this country. At the same time, it is a symbol of democracy. It is your life long identity and permit card to enjoy all rights of our Indian nation.