The Jammu and Kashmir High Court was established in the year 1928. It’s not among the oldest courts in the country but certainly among the most respected ones. The seat of the court shifts depending on the season from Jammu to Srinagar. It was established by the Maharaja and has jurisdiction over Jammu and Kashmir. The pending case status in the court can be checked by following the below mentioned steps.
Procedure to Check Case Status of Jammu and Kashmir High Court:
- Visit the official Jammu and Kashmir High Court website by clicking the link http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, you will get the option of Case Status in the left hand side panel.
- Clicking it will open a dropdown menu with two options, Jammu Wing and Srinagar Wing.
- Clicking on an option will take you to the case status page of that particular wing. The direct links for the pages are mentioned below.
- Now, on the pages, there are various options like Case Number, FIR Number, Party Name, Advocate Name, etc. entering which you can easily check the details of that particular case.
- Jammu Wing: https://services.ecourts.gov.in/ecourtindiaHC/index_highcourt.php?state_cd=12&dist_cd=1&stateNm=Jammu%20and%20Kashmir
- Srinagar Wing: https://services.ecourts.gov.in/ecourtindiaHC/index_highcourt.php?state_cd=12&dist_cd=1&court_code=2&stateNm=Jammu%20and%20Kashmir.