Citizens need to pay the property taxes for the maintenance of their property. The taxes which they pay are used by the municipality for the welfare of the city. Like other state governments, the government of Haryana has also made the payment process easy by introducing the online payment mode. The procedure is quite simple and is mentioned below for your help.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Haryana:
- Visit https://online.ulbharyana.gov.in/eforms/PropertyTax.aspx to pay the property tax.
- Enter all the required details there and click on Search Property.
- The details of your property will be displayed on the screen along with the taxes which are due.
- You can pay them now but for that, you have to choose the payment method appropriate for you. The methods which you will find there are net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- After paying the tax, you will find the payment receipt on your screen. Take a print out of it so that you can submit it to the municipality later if there is a requirement.
- You can take a print out of the payment receipt later by clicking on the link https://online.ulbharyana.gov.in/eforms/Haris/EODB.aspx.
- You can also visit your municipality and pay the property tax in cash. You just have to carry the tax invoice with you.
You can share your thoughts on this topic or any other topic via our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.