To help the public, the Punjab municipal corporation made the property tax payment procedure online. They collect the tax so that they can provide convenient services to its citizens. There are several swipe machines to be installed too in the Municipal Corporation offices to make the offline process easy too. Here we are going to describe how easily you can check and pay your property tax.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Punjab:
- For applying the property tax online, you have to log in the official website. You can click at the link to visit there too http://www.mcjpropertytax.in/.
- After that, enter the property details and click on search.
- You can check your property details on the screen along with the due tax.
- Pay the tax using any of the methods mentioned. Usually, you will find net banking, credit card, and debit card options.
- After completing the payment, don’t forget to download and print out the payment receipt.
- You can also pay the tax offline by visiting the Municipal Corporation with your property tax invoice and paying it in cash or by using your debit card on the swipe machines situated there.
- You will be given the receipt if your transaction is successful.
Do let us know your thoughts on the article and any queries if you have via our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.