How to Apply Birth/Death Certificate Online in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
The most important certificates to get any service from the government is the birth or death certificate. These documents are considered as the proof of birth and death, not to forget the importance of the date of birth and date of death. If you live in Bihar and need a birth or death certificate, you need to register either online or offline for that. The processes are mentioned below so that you can easily get the certificates. How to apply birth certificate and death certificate online & offline in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Online Application for Birth/Death Certificate in Bihar:
- The online process is quite simple. For registering via it, first you have to visit the website https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/udhd/Home.html.
- You have to register on the website first with your mobile number and email id.
- After registration, log in using the id and password you have created.
- You will get the form for the application of birth or death certificate.
- Fill the form with accurate details. Double check for any mistake.
- Pay the necessary fees for application before submission.
- After that, submit the application form.
- You will be given a reference number after submission which you can note down or take a print out.
- Later you can use the number to check the status of your death or birth certificate online from the website https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/.
- The verification of the form will be done by the officials and if all goes right, you will get the birth or death certificate very soon.
- The Municipal Corporation of Bihar is the authority who will be issuing the certificate.
- If the death or birth has happened outside the municipality area, you have to register them in your municipality area first to get the certificate.
Offline Application for Birth/Death Certificate in Bihar:
- The certificate of death or birth can be achieved offline too. For that, you have to visit your nearest CSC (Common Service Center). If you don’t know where to find your nearest CSC, you can follow the link http://www.apnacsconline.in/csc-locator/.
- If you are registering offline on a CSC, don’t forget to take all required documents so that the process can be completed easily without an issue. You can get the list of documents at https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Must apply within 21 days of birth or death.
- You can register directly from the hospital in case of birth.
- Villagers can register at Anganwadi Center.