How to Apply Birth/Death Certificate Online in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur
One of the most important documents for every citizen in India is the Birth certificate. There are a lot of different services provided by the government of India, which you can avail only if you have a proper birth certificate. You will require the birth certificate for application purpose to get admission in a school, aadhaar card, voter id card, passport, etc. Like the birth certificate, the death certificate is another important document required for the family of the deceased. Widows can get various facilities with the help of it. You can also claim for the insurance amount. The process has been made quite simple by the government of Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur. If you want to apply for any of the certificates, the process is mentioned below.
Application Process for Birth/Death Certificate in Manipur:
- Visit the website https://www.manipurportal.mn.gov.in.
- You have to register first if you are new to the site.
- After that, log in using your user id and password.
- Choose the application form for which you want to register.
- Enter all the details required in the application form.
- Now upload the required documents and then submit the form.
- Note down the acknowledgment number which will later help you to track your application.
- The verification will be done and after that, your certificate will be issued.
Required Documents for Birth Certificate:
- Address Proof of Parents
- Identity Proof of Parents
- If Birth Took Place at Home, Affidavit Required
- Application Form
- Processing Fee at the Municipal Corporation
- The Proof of Birth Which is Provided by the Hospital
Required Documents for Death Certificate:
- Date of Death
- Details of the deceased like name, gender, occupation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Address of the deceased
- Place of Death
- Name of Father or Husband
- If the death occurred at hospital, police station, or jail, a report from the concerned authority is required.
Things to Remember:
- The registration for both birth and death need to be done within 21 days time.
- If the time exceeds 30 days, you have to pay a late fine of Rs. 5 for that.
- If the registration is done after a year, the late fee will be Rs. 10.
We hope that the article helped you. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles. You can also share your thoughts with us via our comments section.