How to Apply Birth & Death Certificate in Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Agra, Moradabad, Varanasi Uttar Pardesh (UP).
Birth certificate refers to the document issued to the individual upon its birth in the territory of India. It forms the basis of all the documents and acts as birth proof of the holder. Death certificate acts as a death proof of the person. Both the birth and death certificates are issued by the Government of India. These certificates act as identity proof and are utilized for the application of other important official documents. How to Apply Birth & Death Certificate Online/Offline in Uttar Pradesh.
Online process of applying for a Birth/Death Certificate in Uttar Pradesh:
- Visit https://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps/ for registration.
- As per the requirement, fill up the birth or death certificate form according to the authorization slip received from the hospital.
- Check and revise the form and click ‘submit’.
- Wait for the approval and verification of your submitted details. You will receive the notification regarding the approval of your registered phone number.
- You will receive the birth or death certificate only after the approval.
Offline process of applying for a Birth/Death Certificate Passport in Uttar Pradesh:
- Write an application on a plain and clear paper. Attach the death or birth slip received from the hospital.
- Prepare an affidavit containing the place, date and time of the birth or death. You can download the affidavit forms from the official website.
- Attach a copy of school leaving certificate and ration card in case of death certificate application.
- Each document should be attested by the officer in charge.
- The form must be submitted to Municipal Corporation, Nagar Palika Parishad or Nagar Palika. You can send the documents by post or go to the center itself.
- The concerned bodies will issue the certificate in next 7 working days. You will receive a free copy of the certificate and for every copy after that; you will be charged 5 rupees per copy.