How to Apply Birth/Death Certificate Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
The registration of birth and death is very important to keep a track of the population of a country. Every state government had made the registration of death and birth necessary now. Not only just the tracking but the registration certificates help in many other ways. We all know that birth certificate will become one of the most important identity proofs for all your life. Likewise, the death certificate has its use too. There are several facilities which are provided to a widow of backward class or poor background. But to avail those offers, you must have the death certificate. For the people of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan), the process to get the birth or death certificates is mentioned below.
Application Process for Birth and Death Certificate in Rajasthan:
- Download the application form for birth or death certificate.
- Fill it up properly with the required documents.
- Attach all required documents with it and submit to the nearest eMitra Kendra.
- After application, you will receive the acknowledgment number which you can later use to track the application status. For checking it, visit http://emitra.gov.in/backoffice/applicationStatus.jsp.
- You can also apply online by visiting http://www.emitra.gov.in/#_.
- To check your nearest eMitra Kendra, visit the link http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/contact/eMitra_LSP.html.
- Now the most important things here are the application forms for birth and death. The links are mentioned here. Birth Certificate: http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/Download/FORM_1.pdf. Death Certificate: http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/Download/FORM_2.pdf.
- For more information on birth and death certificate application, you can call the eMitra helpline numbers, +91-141-2221424 or +91-141-2221425.
Documents Required for Birth Certificate:
- Application Form
- Document Related to Birth from the hospital or nursing home.
- In the case of home birth, an affidavit is required
- Family Bhamashah ID card
- Identity proofs of father and mother.
Documents Required for Death Certificate:
- Application Form
- Ration Card Copy
- Birth Certificate of the deceased
- Passport sized photograph
- Affidavit where the date and time of the death will be mentioned.
- Any other medical document as a proof of death (optional)
Stay tuned with us for more such informative articles. You can also share your thoughts and views with us through our comments section.