How to Apply Birth & Death Certificate in Bengaluru, Mysore, Hubli, Mangaluru Karnataka
A birth or a death certificate is one of the most important certificates to have as a proof of birth or death. There are a lot of reasons for which you need to obtain both the certificates. Now the good news is that the process of getting a birth or a death certificate is very easy. But if you still do not know the process and in need of either of them, we will surely help you out. Here we are going to describe both the online and the offline process on how to apply for a birth or death certificate in Bangalore Karnataka. The details are mentioned below.
Online Process to Apply For a Birth/ Death Certificate:
- First of all, you need to visit the website http://www.ejanma.kar.nic.in/.
- Now if you are new and do not have the Id or the Password then you have to register first.
- Click on the option ‘Citizen Register Here’.
- A new page will open on your screen, you have to enter all the details like name, address, city, mobile number, email id, and password.
- At last type the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Your registration is done and you will get a notification on mobile on successful registration.
- Now log in using the id and the password. Your id is your mobile number.
- You will see the registration window of birth and death. Select what you need.
- Enter all the details on the form displayed next.
- After clicking on submit, your registration will be done and you will be given an acknowledgment number.
- After the birth certificate or death is ready, you can download it and take a print out later.
- You can check the status of your birth or death certificate by using the acknowledgment number.
Offline Process to Apply For a Birth/ Death Certificate:
- The death or the birth happened at the rural areas can be registered in the Village Accounts by visiting the Panchayat or Block.
- You can also visit the nearest District Statistical office and register your birth or death. For that you have to submit an application. You will get the form there.
- Fill it up correctly without any mistakes. Attach all the necessary documents and submit.
- A verification will be done and you will get the birth or date certificate only after matching the details you entered with the details provided by the hospital.