How to Apply Driving License Online in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur
To drive a vehicle legally in Manipur or any state in India, you must have a valid driving license. According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every individual must possess a valid driving license to run his vehicle on Indian roads. The regional transport authority has been given the responsibility to provide the driving license to the citizens in the state of Manipur. There are many people who are not aware of the complete procedure. For them, the full application process to get a driving license in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur is mentioned below.
- The minimum age to apply for a driving license for a 50cc vehicle is 16 years.
- To apply for a motorcycle driving license the applicant must be 18 years old.
- To apply for a heavy motor vehicle driving license the applicant must be 18 years old.
- The application for the driving license must be done 30 days after getting the learner’s license.
- The candidate must know the traffic rules properly.
- The driving license will be only given for the class of vehicle for which you have the learner’s license.
Application Process to Get Driving License in Manipur:
- Visit the official transport website by clicking the link https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Select Manipur as the state.
- Now, click on Application for new driving License.
- Fill up the application form displayed on your screen with appropriate information.
- Upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the acknowledgment slip containing the application number. You have to submit it later at the RTO.
- Now you have to choose a date for your driving test.
- Visit the RTO office at the respective date with all the documents.
- Complete your driving test.
- On successful completion of your driving test, your driving license will be issued.
- It will be sent to you via post.
- You can also apply offline. For that, you have to get Form No. 4 from the RTO, fill it up and submit to the RTO after attaching the Xerox copies of all required documents.
- Documents as Age Proof and Address Proof like aadhaar card, life insurance policy, birth certificate, PAN card, voter ID card, school certificate, etc.
- Passport sized photograph
- Valid Learner’s License
- Form No. 4
- Application Fee of INR 200.