How to Apply Driving License Online in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
One of the most important documents which a driver must have is the driving license. It is the official document provided by the government of India which proves that you have the authority to drive a vehicle all over the country. Driving a vehicle without a license is a punishable offense. Nowadays, the document is also granted as a valid identity proof. To get a driving license in Bihar, you have to follow certain steps. For your help, those steps are mentioned below. How to apply driving license online and offline way in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Online Process to Apply for Driving License in Bihar:
- Visit the website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Click on ‘Online Services’.
- There you will find the option ‘Driving license related services’ click on that.
- Select Bihar as the name of your state.
- You will get the option of applying online. Select ‘New Driving License’ there.
- After selecting the state and transaction, click on continue.
- Then enter your date of birth and learner’s license number in the respective boxes.
- Fill up the application form with correct details and after filling it upload all required documents.
- You have to pay the fee. There is an option for online payment, use it.
- After submitting the form, you will get an application number. Note it down or take a print out.
- Next, you have to visit the RTO office with all the original documents.
- You have to show the application number which you got to the RTO official.
- After that, you will get a scheduled date for the driving test.
- After passing the test you will get the driving license.
Offline Process to Apply for Driving License in Bihar:
- First of all, visit the RTO office.
- Collect the application form for driving license from there.
- Fill up the form with all accurate details.
- Attach all required documents with the form.
- Pay the fees for the application and submit your form to the RTO office.
- You will get a scheduled date when you have to give the driving test for getting the driving license.
- After successful completion of the test, you will receive the driving license.
- Age of the applicant must be 18 for a private vehicle and for commercial vehicle license the age must be 20.
- Applicant must have a Lerner license and must know the traffic rules.
- The application must be done after 30 days of getting the Lerner license.