How to Apply Driving License Online in Raipur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg & Bilaspur Chhattisgarh
It’s now mandatory for every vehicle owner to have a driving license before driving his favorite vehicle on road. It’s in accordance with the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988. So, any driver who does not have a driving license and is driving his or her vehicle on road is committing a crime. Other than the freedom to drive the vehicle, the driving license is also known as a valid identity proof and is accepted in most of the government authorized organizations. The process to apply for it in Raipur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg & Bilaspur Chhattisgarh is pretty simple. There are two ways, online and offline. You can choose any of them. The processes are given below.
- For the application of a commercial vehicle, the age of the applicant must be above 20 years.
- If the engine of the vehicle is not more than 50cc, the age of the applicant must be above 16 years.
- For a normal license, the age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- For the application of driving license, the learner’s license must be there and the applicant must know
Online Process to Apply for a driving License in Chattisgarh:
- Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- You have to click on the Online Services and choose License related services over there.
- Enter Chattisgarh as the name of the state.
- Now apply for a new driving license.
- Fill the application form and upload all required documents with it.
- Double check the details and submit to book the DL test for you.
- Visit at the time of the appointment to the RTO.
- Pass the test and the driving license will be issued.
Offline Process to Apply for a driving License in Chattisgarh:
- You can get the application form from the RTO or you can download it from http://cgtransport.org/CGTS/Default.html.
- Fill it up and attach all required documents before the submission of the form.
- Submit the form to your nearest RTO office and book the DL test appointment.
- Visit the venue at the time of appointment and pass the DL test.
- After passing, your driving license will be sent to you via post.
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate from Local Authority, etc.
- Address Proof: Voter ID card, LIC Policy Bond, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Some Other Documents: Application form 4, 3 passport sized photographs, Learner’s license.