How to Apply Driving License in Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Agra, Moradabad, Varanasi Uttar Pardesh (UP).
A driving license is issued by the Government of India via the transport department, which acts as an official document permitting the person to drive vehicles like motorbike, car, bus, truck, etc. on the public ride, without any additional guidance. Usually, the driving license is issued under the Regional Transport Authority or Regional Transport Office stamp of the particular state. A driving license is a document of high significance as no person is allowed to drive on the public road without carrying it. It acts both as an authorization and identification document. How to Apply Driving License Online/Offline in Uttar Pradesh.
Online process of applying for a Driving License in Uttar Pradesh:
- To file a driving license online, visit the official website of transport department or follow this link directly: https://sarathi.nic.in.
- You will be redirected to the application page directly once you click the link. Here you can apply for the learning license or driving license as per requirement.
- Fill in your personal details, address details, class of vehicles, and upload the mentioned documents. Revise your details on the form and click ‘submit’.
- If the applicant is a minor, then the parents will have to fill the additional PART D of the form, take a printout and send it the RTO nearby.
- After the application has been submitted, you will receive a notification regarding the same via SMS.
Offline process of applying for a Driving License in Uttar Pradesh:
- For the offline process, download form 4 for a driving license from the state transport website. Take a print out.
- Fill the required details in the application and attach the required documents like address proof, age proof, learner’s license number etc.
- Get appointment from the office and pass all the tests mandatory for the license.
- Once you clear all the tests, you will receive your driving license at the address mentioned in the application.