How to Apply For Driving License in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh.
The government of Madhya Pradesh allows its citizens to hold a driving license to legally drive the vehicles in the state. The responsibility of providing the driving license to the citizens of the state is given to the state transport department of Madhya Pradesh. The driving license is issued by the Madhya Pradesh RTO along with the learner’s license, international driving license, and duplicate driving license. If you stay in Madhya Pradesh and do not know the process of applying to get a driving license in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Dewas, Satna, Ratlam, Rewa, here we are going to provide complete details to you.
Online Process to Apply For a Driving License in Madhya Pradesh:
Before getting a driving license, you must have a learner’s license first. Only after getting it, you can get a driver’s license.
- Now, the government of Madhya Pradesh is showing their advancement in technology as they now have the online application process to get a driving license.
- First, you have to visit the website mptransport.org/MPTS/Default.htm.
- On the homepage, you will find a tab ‘license appointment’. Click on that.
- There you have to choose the fresh driving license option.
- After choosing it, you need to enter the learner’s license number and date of birth.
- After entering, a form will appear on the screen. Fill it up with all appropriate details.
- Submit the form with all the appropriate documents.
- Take a print out of the form and take it with you to the RTO when you will visit there for the driving test.
- Usually, it takes around 30 working days to get the driving license.
Offline Process to Apply For a Driving License in Madhya Pradesh:
- For the application of driving license, you have to visit the RTO office and ask for form no. 4.
- After getting it, fill it up properly with accurate information and attach all appropriate documents with it.
- Submit the application form to the RTO office.
- You will be given a date when you have to go for a driving test. Which will decide whether you will get the license or not.
- If the applicant is able to pass the test, he will have to give the biometrics at the RTO.
- Driving License will be sent to the registered address of the applicant by post within 30 working days.