The document which allows you to drive a vehicle freely in any part of the country is the driving license. Driving a vehicle without a proper license is a criminal offense. There are some steps which needed to be followed if you want to apply for a driving license. To be precise, there are both online and offline ways of application. For the people in Haryana, both the processes are mentioned below.
Online Process to Apply for a Driving License in Haryana:
- You have to visit the official website of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. You can also click on the link to visit there. https://parivahan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Online Services.
- There you will find driving license related services. Select that.
- Now enter your state’s name.
- After that, select apply online and new driving license.
- An application form will open on the screen. You have to fill it up with all appropriate information. Any wrong information may cancel the form.
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents.
- For the verification of the documents, you have to visit the RTO with the original documents.
- Now, you have to book a slot for the test drive and complete the payment process. You can pay the fee online via card or net banking. You can even pay it in cash at the RTO.
- Appear on the time of appointment for the driving test.
- After passing the test successfully, you’re driving license will be issued.
Offline Process to Apply for a Driving License in Haryana:
- Visit the RTO, ask for an application form for the driving license.
- Fill up the form correctly and attach all required documents with it.
- Submit it to the RTO office along with the fee for the application.
- You will be given an appointment date for the driving test.
- Visit the place where you have to go for the driving test on scheduled date and time.
- Clear the test and your driving license will be issued.
- To apply for a private vehicle license, the age of the candidate must be 18 or above.
- If you want to apply for a commercial vehicle license, your age must be over 20 years.
- You must know each and every traffic rule clearly.