Applying for a minor passport is quite simple but in some cases, if both parents possess a passport, the name of the spouse can’t be endorsed on the passport. But mostly it is important to have the name of the spouse endorsed in a passport if one of the parents have a valid passport. But there is a way using which you will be able to apply for a minor passport without the spouse name endorsed in it. The process is given below for your help.
- Visit the website https://org2.passportindia.gov.in/ and register there.
- After the registration is done, log in using your user id and password to apply for a minor.
- Fill up the application form, pay the fee online and book an appointment slot at the passport office.
- Visit the office at the time of appointment.
- Visit counter A to get the documents scanned. The child’s signature will be taken there too.
- Now, visit counter B for document verification.
- After that, re-verify the documents at counter C and take the token number page.
- Show the token number page at the exit gate and collect the acknowledgment letter there.
- Your application is done. You can track it online using the acknowledgment letter.
- Birth Certificate issued by the registrar of births or by the municipality.
- School’s study certificate.
- Annexure H Declaration signed by the parents.
- Aadhaar card required as address proof. Other proofs of address can be submitted too.
- Ration card can be submitted optionally to show the family details.