The government of Haryana is one of the best in terms of helping the poor and needy people. We all know about the difficulties a woman can face after the death of her husband. So, there is the widow pension policy. Other than that for the old people who are not able to work anymore, there is the old age pension policy too. These steps are taken by the government to let them live life in a better way. For the people of Haryana, the application processes of both the application schemes are mentioned below.
Process To Apply For Old Age Pension In Haryana:
- The people over the age of 60 years can apply for the pension scheme.
- The pension amount given to the old people is INR 1200 per month.
- But for application, the person must be a permanent resident of Haryana and his income must not cross INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- If the person is getting a pension from any other government recognized organizations, he will not be applicable for the pension.
- For application first, the person has to download the application form from the official government website of Haryana and take a print out of it in an A4 sized paper. You can also click on the link to download it http://edisha.gov.in/Instructions/SJE/OAP.pdf.
- After that, fill up the form with all appropriate information and attach the required documents with it.
- Submit it to the nearest social welfare office in your district.
- The documents will be verified and if everything found okay, authorities will include you in the pension scheme.
Process To Apply For Widow Pension In Haryana:
- The pension is INR 1200 per month.
- The minimum age to get the pension is 18.
- The income of the widow must be INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- You have to download the application form visiting the Haryana government official portal. Take a print out of it on an A4 sized paper. Click the link to download the form directly. http://edisha.gov.in/Instructions/SJE/WP.pdf.
- Fill up the form with appropriate information along with attaching all required documents with it.
- Now, submit the form to the social welfare office in your district.
- They will verify the form and will include you to the pension scheme if all found correct.
- You can visit http://edisha.gov.in for more information.