How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Being a widow is not a burden rather an essential responsibility of the state government. The government needs to take care of them by offering a monthly financial assistance. Apart from that the government has to offer a financial shelter to the senior citizen by offering pension to them as well. How to Apply for Widow and Senior Citizen Pension in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
The online process for applying of widow pension in Maharashtra
- If there are any resident of Maharashtra who has somehow lost theirspouse, there is nothing to worry financially as the Government of Maharashtra will offer widow pension to them.
- In order to get all the details of the pension scheme, they have to visit the site https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/en/schemes-page?scheme_nature=37.
- They will be enlightened about the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme.
- The widow has to be within an age of 40 to 65 years.
- The widow recipient has to show up all the related documents as a proof to get the pension.
Offline process for applying for widow pension in Maharashtra
- In order to get the widow pension form, the concerned widow can contact the office of the tahsildar or the talathi.
The online process for applying for senior citizen pension in Maharashtra
- For senior citizens who want to get the pension need to collect the information regarding age-old pension on the site https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/en/schemes-page?scheme_nature=37.
- For senior citizens who are sixty-five years of age and belong to the category of below the poverty level will get Rs 400/- from the government of Maharashtra under the scheme of ShravanbalSevaRajyaNivruttivetanYojana.
- Along with these, the senior citizens need to submit all relevant documents like age proof, residential and address proof. But has to give the Aadhar number as well.
The offline process for applying for senior citizen pension in Maharashtra
- In order to get the senior citizen pension scheme, one has to contact the office of Collector (tehsildar) in-