How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab
A whole lot of schemes are launched by the state government in Punjab to help the older people who are not able to earn their livelihood. The people of the state appreciated the Punjab Pension Yojana. The Punjab government invites application from all such people. They have set their online portal for their help so that they can apply easily for the pension yojana. The process for the application is mentioned below in details for the help of people in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab.
Online Application Process for Widow and Senior Citizen Pension in Punjab:
- Visit the official portal of Punjab government or you can click on the link to visit the application page. http://punjab.gov.in/old-age-pension.
- If you are a new user, register first or else log in using your id and password.
- Every first time user is asked to update his or her profile. Do that.
- Click on the Fresh Application option on the left hand menu.
- You will find a complete list of many different services. Choose the service which you like to apply for.
- After that, click on Apply next to the service name.
- Now fill up the opened form with accurate information as any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the application.
- You also have to upload scanned copies of the appropriate documents. Check the list by clicking the link. http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1037462/Old+Age+Pension.pdf/ec1993b3-a825-413b-a7c7-981abad4d3b6.
- Submit the application.
- After submission, download the acknowledgment slip and take a print out.
- The acknowledgment number can be used to track the status of the application later.
Offline Application Process for Widow and Senior Citizen Pension in Punjab:
- Click on the link to download the application form. http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1058505/OldAgePension.pdf/8c406edd-a62f-4b26-bf27-c427a19f992f.
- Fill up the form with every required information correctly.
- Don’t forget to attach the documents which are needed. Check out the complete list by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1037462/Old+Age+Pension.pdf/ec1993b3-a825-413b-a7c7-981abad4d3b6.
- When all done, submit the form to the nearest BDO or SDO office.
- After successful submission, you will be provided an acknowledgment slip containing the acknowledgment number, which can be later used to track the status of the application online.
- You can check out the details about the processing office by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/know-your-processing-office.
- If you have any confusion over the process, you can check it at http://punjab.gov.in/how-to-apply.