How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
The government of Bihar is working very hard right now so that they can fulfill the dreams of their people. They had launched several services for the old people as well as the widows. There is the Widow Pension scheme for the widows and the Vridha Pension Yojna for the old people. This pension is only given so that the old people and the widows do not have to rely on other people for their livelihood. The details on both the services are mentioned below. How to apply for widow pension and senior citizen pension in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
The Bihar Widow Pension Scheme Application Process:
- For getting the pension, the age of the widowed person must be between 40 to 59 years.
- Visit the official website for completing the application, http://edistrict.bih.nic.in/CDBT/Login.aspx.
- Register on the website with your full details.
- After completing the registration log in the website and choose the Bihar Widow Pension Scheme.
- Enter the details correctly needed in the form. Scan and upload all required documents.
- Check all the information carefully and submit the form.
- You will get a slip with an acknowledgment number. Take a print out of it.
- The maximum widow pension given is INR 300.
- If any other yojna is giving the applicant benefit, she will not be applicable to this one.
The Bihar Vridha Pension Yojna Application Process:
- The application process for the Bihar Vridha Pension Yojna is quite similar as here also you have to visit the website http://edistrict.bih.nic.in/CDBT/Login.aspx and create an account with your details.
- But when you log in to that account, you have to choose the form of Bihar Vridha Pension Yojna for the application.
- Fill the form by entering correct details and don’t forget to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Check the form, submit it and take a print out of the acknowledgment slip.
- The maximum pension you can get from the Bihar Vridha Pension Yojna is INR 1000.
- The age of the applicant for this yojna must be over 60.
- If the applicant is getting some benefit from any other yojna, this yojna will not be applicable to the person.
We hope that you liked the information present. If we missed any point, feel free to message in the comments section. If you have any more questions, you can ask there too.