Women who rely on their husband financially needs a proper support after the death of spouse. This is why widow pension scheme came into the light. Similarly, the age old people also need proper financial care and to offer that the Indian government started the senior citizen pension scheme. How to apply for widow pension and senior citizen pension in New Delhi.
Online process of applying for widow pension in New Delhi
- Widow pension is the only form of financial assistance to women who are in dire need. Thus to get on with the pension process firstly they have to get on the site http://www.wcddel.in/faw.html.
- The above site is all related to women and child development. Therefore, simply download the form from here and fill up the details.
- The widow pension recipient needs to submit all the details like residential, and age proof. In addition to that send the photocopy of the bank passbook and the original death certificate of the husband. Apart from that if any certificate related to mental retard-ness or physical disability has to be provided as well.
The offline process of applying for widow pension in New Delhi
- For women who had lost their husbands are financially supported with widow pension.
- Therefore, in order to proceed on with the pension process, the recipient has to get the form offline from the government office of the respective district.
- After filling up the form and after getting signed by the recipient herself she needs to submit that to the department of women and child development.
Online process of applying for a senior pension in New Delhi
- The government of India took a measure to financially support the aged people by offering an age-old pension.
- In order to get that you have to land up on the site http://mcdonline.gov.in/.
- Here the online forms are available and the recipient needs to collect that.
- Later on, submit that to the canteen stores department.
- After that, the aged person needs to submit the documents like residential proof, bank details, Aadhar card, voter ID, age proof, BPL card if required, and the passport size photograph.
- Medical proofs of treatment occurred in Delhi.
The offline process of applying for a senior pension in New Delhi
- In order to collect the pension, the age-old person has to visit the district collector office or gram panchayat or municipal commissioner office in person.