Most of the shops and other important things in the country are closed because of COVID 19 lockdown. The people who have to go out during this time need an e-pass. The people who require essential medicine, food, and other things need to move out to get it, and because of that reason, the Government of India has started the COVID-19 e-pass arrangement. This e-pass is a helpful arrangement amidst the lockdown. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then make use of the information below to get the things you require through the e-pass facility.
The documents and details needed for e-pass
The people wishing to get an e-pass must be ready with the important documents such as Name, Aadhar card, shop address, shop name, WhatsApp number, mobile number, and vehicle number.
Instructions to get e-pass in UP
- To make the process of getting e-pass easier in Uttar Pradesh, there is a link provided to access it. There is a link for each of the districts in Uttar Pradesh. You can also use the site www.mygov.in/covid-19 and then find the form for getting the e-pass for your state here.
- If you are a resident of Gorakhpur district, then you can access the site https://gorakhpur.nic.in/epass/.
- After accessing the site, you will be able to see the option for the movement pass. Press “click here”.
- Another option will be visible to you on which there will be the option APPLY FOR MOVEMENT E-PASS. Tap this option to continue.
- Then after clicking the option, a form will appear on the screen. In the form, all the information will be asked, and you have to fill in the accurate information and submit it.
- The information will be checked, and then a pass will be issued to you.
- Moreover, for the people who belong to Varanasi, Chandauli, Jaunpur, and Hajipur, they have to make use of the link http://epassvns.com/users/reqpass.
- For the Sonbhadra the link is https://sonbhadra.nic.in/coronacovid-19/
- For the residents of Kanpur, the link is https://epass.almightygroup.in/epass-registration.php.
- Similar information and the details will be asked for all the people. You have to keep in mind to enter the accurate information for the pass to be issued to you.
e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but do not have a Government or Private ID.
This form is being launched only for such people.
Others kindly DO NOT submit this form.
The citizens of India can apply for the e-pass amidst the lockdown. Visit the site provided for your place and get the e-pass because only the e-pass is important for movements during the COVID-19 lockdown.