India is an agricultural country. A huge number of people in India are dependent on cultivation as this is their livelihood but if you are farming to earn for your family, you must also take care of the land too and try to keep it as much fertile as possible. For the help in this matter, the government has come up with the User Soil Health Card. The process of applying for the User Soil Health Card in India is mentioned below.
- The offline process is quite simple, you have to visit the office of the Krishi Adhikari, where you will get the registration form.
- All the details of the farmer must be mentioned in the form like name, address, land details, etc.
- The crops details must be entered in the form too for a complete study.
- The Xerox copies of all the documents must be attached with the form while submission.
- Submit the form at the office of Krishi Vibhag.
- Verifications will be done. Experts will visit the land to collect soil samples.
- The result will be provided to the farmer in form of the User Soil Health Card.
- The card must be updated every year.
- Visit the official website https://soilhealth.dac.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you will get the link for registration.
- When the form opens, enter all the correct details about the farmer and the land along with the crops farmed on it.
- The authorities will visit the land and prepare a report.
- After that, the status of the card can be checked by logging into your account with user ID and password.
Benefits of the User Soil Health Card:
The User Soil Health Card in India helps you to know about the fertility level of your soil. Various tests on the soil are done in the government laboratories and the farmers get a detailed report on it. After checking the reports, the farmers can do all that is necessary for keeping the fertility level up.