The citizens of India are aware that the country is in lockdown because of the spread of COVID-19. All the people are advised to stay home and follow social distancing. Many are also working from home because of the lockdown. But some people have to move out to work amidst the COVID-19 lockdown to offer their services to the public. Other people need to move out to get the essentials to survive, such as medicine and food. Therefore the Government of India has issued a COVID-19 e-pass for such people to go out. The people of Delhi can apply for the e-pass through the sites allotted for their state. The link is provided here for your information.
The latest e-passes are available for the people. The residents of Delhi can follow the instructions below to apply. This pass can be shown to the authorities such as the policemen who will check if you have the permission for movement during the time of the lockdown.
Obtain e-pass with the details
The important details that will be asked to obtain the e-pass are district, Name, Mobile number, Government ID, Vehicle number, and others.
The curfew e-pass for essential services
The Government of India has released the e-pass for important services such as the vehicle for emergency uses. Other essential services are Law and order, police, fire, food supply, water, Treasury, bank, Patient, ATM Visit, postal services, media, death cases, electricity, and many more.
How to obtain the e-pass online?
- For the residents of Delhi, the site they have to access for the e-pass is www.mygov.in/covid-19
- On the home page, there will be an option “apply for COVID 19 e-pass”. Press that option.
- You can choose the state from that list.
- The page for your state will be visible to you on the screen.
- Press the register here option
- You have to fill the form carefully with the accurate details. Keep in ready the documents you have to refer to for filling the form without mistakes. Then click the button submit.
- This process will submit your application, and then the e-pass will be issued to you.
How to Apply lockdown and curfew ePass online in Delhi and Check Status
- For the residents of New Delhi, the site they have to access for the ePass is https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/application/english/
- If you already submitted an ePass application, click here to check status on ePass https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/status/
e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but do not have a Government or Private ID.
This form is being launched only for such people.
Others kindly DO NOT submit this form.
You can also check the status of the COVID-19 in the country on the site. The numbers are displayed on the homepage of the site for the people to know and be aware of.