How to Apply Marriage Certificate Online in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur
By marriage, two people and two families unite with each other. Like governments of other states, the government of Manipur has made it compulsory for every individual to register their marriage. It is a valid proof of marriage and certainly gives a lot of protection to a woman. The complete process to apply for a marriage certificate in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur is mentioned below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Manipur.
- He or she must be living in that jurisdiction for more than 6 months where the marriage is going to be registered.
- The age of the bride must be 18 years and the groom must be 21 years old.
Online Application Process for Marriage Certificate in Manipur:
- Visit the official e-services website of Manipur government by clicking the link https://www.eservicesmanipur.gov.in/eda/.
- You have to register first at the website.
- After registration, log in using your user id and password.
- Choose the option state services and there you need to select the application form for Marriage Registration.
- Now, select the type of marriage. Ex: If both bride and groom are Hindu, then select the Hindu marriage.
- Now fill up the form with all correct information.
- Then upload the required documents and submit the form.
- Complete the payment and choose a date of appointment when you have to be present before the sub-registrar for other formalities.
- Print out the acknowledgment form after submission and visit the office sub-registrar, do the required signatures and complete the formalities.
Offline Application Process for Marriage Certificate in Manipur:
- Visit the office of sub-registrar and ask for the application form.
- Fill up the form properly and attach all required documents with it.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Visit the date of appointment. Visit the sub-registrar office with the witnesses. Do the signatures and complete the procedure.
- Verification will be done and you will get your marriage certificate within 10 to 15 working days.
- The fee for the application is Rs. 30.
- You can check the status of your application by clicking on the link https://www.eservicesmanipur.gov.in/eda/common_status.xhtml.
- Application form, properly filled up and signed by both applicants and witnesses.
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Couple Description Affidavit
- Aadhaar card or any identity proof of both the applicant
- Resident proof of both the applicant