There are people who are good at data entry but due to less opportunities they are not able to join any office to do so. For them, the Digitize India Platform is a big opportunity as it will help provide them a data entry job which they can do from home online. On the 1st of July 2015, this initiative was started by the government of India. As we all know that sometimes the government work does not get proper acceleration, this initiative is to sort out that very problem. Here we are going to provide full detailed information on the project.
How Does The Platform Works?
Various government organizations provide images filled with data to the Digitize India Platform. These images are then sent to the contributor who checks the images and types the words in them. After the data is checked and found correct, reward points are given to the contributors. Every reward point is equal to 2 paise.
- Visit the official website of Digitize India https://digitizeindia.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will get the option Register Now for signing up to the platform.
- After clicking it, you will see a form for registration on your screen.
- In the form enter all the details correctly with your Aadhaar number.
- The validation of the Aadhaar number is important. Complete the validation process.
- Now, enter a username and password of your choice and click on the Register Now button below.
- You will be registered and you can now log in to your account using your user id and password.
- After logging in to your account go to the My Account section and complete your profile by entering more details of you.
- There is also a bank account profile which you need to complete by entering your bank account details.
- After all is done, you are all set to earn money from data entry works provided by Digitize India Platform.
- This is a nice part time job which will help you earn money.
- You will get recognition for your work and will be awarded the Certificate of Data Entry which you can use to get jobs later in your career.
The 24 hours helpline number for this project is 180030003468.