It’s a good thing if you own a property but the maintenance of that property is the most important thing which you need to take care of. To maintain your property properly, you have to pay the property taxes on time. The payment process of property tax has been made pretty simple by the government. Let’s look at how can you pay them easily at Coimbatore in Chennai.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Coimbatore:
- To check and pay the tax online, visit https://payment.ccmc.gov.in/netbank.asp.
- You can choose the services for which you want to pay the tax. Choose property tax over there. Other than this, the water charges can be paid using the option too.
- Now you have to enter the House Tax Assessment Number in the next blank.
- Lastly, enter the mode of payment suitable for you. The options available there are net banking, credit card, and debit card. You have to choose among them.
- When all done, click on view. You will be able to see the due tax on your property. Pay that.
- After payment, you will find that your payment receipt is generated. Take a print out of it. If required, you can submit the print out to the municipality office.
- Other than the online mode, you can also pay the tax offline by visiting the municipality office yourself and pay the property tax to the concerned authority.
If you like to share your queries and thoughts with us, you can use our comments section to express yourself. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.