How to Apply Pan Card Online in Raipur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg & Bilaspur Chhattisgarh
One of the major national identification documents is the Permanent Account Number or the PAN card. It is nearly impossible to do any financial transaction without its presence. This 10-digit alphanumeric number is issued by the income tax department and is unique for every taxpaying person or company. To apply for a new PAN card in Raipur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg & Bilaspur Chhattisgarh, you need to follow a few simple steps. There is both online and offline application process available. Both are mentioned below in details.
Online Application Process for PAN card in Chattisgarh:
- For PAN card application online, you have to visit the official NSDL website.
- After clicking the link, you have to go through the guidelines to get a good idea on what to do and what not to.
- Select the option ‘individual’ if you like to apply for yourself or any individual.
- Fill up the application form online. Try to input correct information only as providing wrong information may go against you according to the law.
- Upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- After that, you have to complete the payment. The payment can be done by various modes like with a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘NSDL-PAN’ or you can even pay via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Now, submit the application.
- The verification will be done online in case of online application.
- Usually, you will get the PAN card within a week if all goes well.
- For instructions on filling up the form, you can click on the link https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/Instructions49A.html#instruct_form49A.
Offline Application Process for PAN card in Chattisgarh:
- You can download the application form by clicking the link https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/download/Form49A_NSDL%20e-Gov_01.06.16.pdf.
- Fill up the form and attach all required documents along with it.
- Submit the form to any nearest PAN card office.
- It will need manual verification so the original documents must be provided.
- If all found correct, the PAN card will be dispatched to your registered address within 7 working days.
- Identity Proof: Voter ID card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Electric Bill, Landline Bill, Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Birth Date Proof: Birth Certificate, Matriculation Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Driving License, Pension Payment Order, etc.