How to Apply Pan Card Online in Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur
One of the northeastern states of India, Manipur is known for its raw natural beauty. The state is a major attraction for tourists all across the globe. The place is really great if you are thinking of starting a new business. But to start a new business or get a new job, the document which you must have with you is a PAN card. The PAN card contains the PAN number which is used to track down any financial transaction of the cardholder. The card is issued by the income tax department of India. If you stay at Bishnupur, Thoubal, Imphal East & West, Senapati, Manipur and don’t know the process yet to apply for the PAN card, the application process is mentioned below.
Online Application Process for PAN card in Manipur:
- You have to visit the NSDL website first. You can visit there by clicking the link https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- Application form 49A will open on your screen.
- Choose the PAN for which you want to apply from the dropdown menu. Fill up the form with all appropriate information.
- Now check the application carefully for any mistakes.
- Now upload the Xerox copies of all required documents with the form.
- You need to pay the application fee before the final submission.
- The fee is INR 115.90, which you can pay via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After submission, you will get an acknowledgment slip which you can download and print out as it will help you later in tracking the application.
- After successful verification, the PAN card will be issued and sent to you via post. It takes around 2 to 3 weeks time to issue a PAN card.
Offline Application Process for PAN card in Manipur:
- Visit your nearest NSDL office and ask for Form 49A. You can also download it from the NSDL website.
- Fill up the form with all correct information.
- Attach all required documents with the form and submit it to your nearest NSDL office.
- While submission, you have to the pay the application fee of INR 115.90 via cash or demand draft.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip and your PAN card will be issued within 14 to 21 working days.
- Application Form (Form 49A)
- Aadhaar Card
- 2 color passport sized photograph
- Proof of Identity: Ration Card, Voter ID card, Matriculation Certificate, Water Bill, Driving License, etc.
- Proof of Address: Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Bank Statement, Passport, Voter ID card, etc.