How to Apply (APL & BPL) Ration Card Online in Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Durgapur, West Bengal
Indian Ration Card is primarily used for drawing food and fuel (LPG and kerosene) at subsidized rates. It is an extremely important piece of document for the people who live below the poverty line. NO doubt, ration card states their proof of existence. This card keeps them connected to the database of the Indian Government and thus helps them for identity and subsistence factors. In West Bengal, entire Public Distribution System portal has been formed by the Food and Supplies Department. Every small and big detail like policies, subsidized rates of commodities, news etc. is displayed and maintained well by the department team.The procedure is partially online yet! You need to visit the Ration Card in Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Durgapur, West Bengal Office in both ways:
Online process of applying for a Ration Card in West Bengal:
- First, visit to website on ration card in West Bengal – https://wbpds.gov.in
- Then, you need to download an application form for New Ration Card from the link: https://www.contactfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ration-card.pdf
- Take a print out!
- Fill in all the details carefully. Submit names and age of each family member carefully.
- Attach photograph passport size, address proof,and identity proof.
- Submit all the documents with application form at the nearest office.
- Collect your application number from the office for later reference.
The offline process of applying for a Ration Card in West Bengal:
- You need to go to nearest Ration Card Office.
- Tell the official there about your interest in applying for new Ration Card
- He will give you an application form.
- Fill the form correctly with no spelling mistake. Also, double check the age.Attach Residential proof, ID proof,and photo ID.
- You need to even submit income proof and age proof of the head of your family.
- Your documents and form will be verified.
- You will be given an application number for later reference to application status.