How to Apply SC/ST/OBC Certificate Online in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
The caste certificate is certainly one of the most important documents to have if you are an SC/ ST/ OBC. In Maharashtra, it will help you in getting a lot of facilities. The certificate is a documental proof that you belong to a certain caste. There are various reservation quotas in Maharashtra and you can have the benefits if you have the certificate. Not only in the workplace but there are several benefits in schools and colleges too like the reduction of fees. In the competitive examinations, you will also get facilities like reduced fees and age relaxation. If you live in Maharashtra and do not know the process of application, here we are going to describe it in details. Sorry to say that right now the online application for the caste certificate in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra is out of service so do not try to apply online.
Process of Applying for the Caste Certificate in Maharashtra:
- First of all, you need to get the application form to apply for the caste certificate.
- To get the authorized application form for the caste certificate, you need to visit the authorized center. You can also download the form online. Just click on the link to download the form. file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Click%20Here%20to%20Download%20Caste%20Certificate%20Maharashtra.pdf.
- The form must be printed in an A4 sized paper.
- Fill all appropriate details in the form like name, address, caste, phone number, etc.
- Attach Xerox copies of necessary documents like Xerox copies of address proof and identity. A court fee stamp of Rs 5 needs to be attached to the form as a fee.
- Now, you need to submit the form to the SDM office.
- After the verification of all the submitted documents, your caste certificate will be issued.