How to Apply SC/ST/OBC Certificate in Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Agra, Moradabad, Varanasi Uttar Pardesh (UP).
Known as the caste certificate, this official document is issued to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) by the government of India. This certificate is granted to these specially mentioned categories for exemption and reservation purposes. How to Apply SC/ST/OBC Certificate Online/Offline in Uttar Pradesh.
Online process of applying for an SC/ST/OBC Certificate in Uttar Pradesh:
- If you are a new user, register to http://184.108.40.206/citizenservices/login/Login.aspx and if you are an existing user, login to http://220.127.116.11/citizenservices/login/Login.aspx.
- Select the required service and choose the caste certificate option.
- An online cast application form will get loaded. Fill this form and mention all the details correctly. Upload your photo, self-declaration form, ration card etc. as mentioned on the website.
- Click the submit button and note the application number, thus generated.
- Use this application number to track the status of the certificate later.
Offline process of applying for an SC/ST/OBC Certificate Passport in Uttar Pradesh:
- Download and fill the application form. Attach other important documents along with it like birth certificate, a copy of ration card, school certificate, residence proof, and SC/ST certificate of the father issued by the Tehsildar.
- Make sure all the documents are well attached and self-attested.
- No application fee is required for the application of SC/ST certificate.
- Visit the SDM’s office or the deputy commissioner of the respected area on a working Submit the documents along with the form to complete the process.
- An inquiry will be made regarding the verification of the details and then you will be issued a certificate from the concerned authority.
- Usually, the period of the issue varies from 2-3 weeks. If you still have any query regarding the issue, details update, etc., you can contact the desired office.