How to Apply For C/ST/OBC Certificate in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh
One of the most important documents for the people of a particular community or caste is the Caste Certificate. Usually, the scheduled caste, the scheduled tribes, and other backward classes can avail this facility as it imposes their identity. There are various schemes by the state government along with the scholarship schemes which you can get if you have a caste certificate to prove your caste. The Madhya Pradesh state government provides online application process for caste certificate in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Dewas, Satna, Ratlam, Rewa. If you do not know the process, here is the complete process for you.
Application Process For Caste Certificate in Madhya Pradesh:
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh e-District. You can click on the link to visit there http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspx.
- On the drop down menu of Pramukh Seva, click on Pramukh Sevayen.
- You will be able to view a menu on your screen. Click on Praman Patra there.
- On your screen, you will find a dialog box appearing with various Praman Patras, click on Jati Praman Patra.
- For online application, click on ‘eKYC – Apply Now.’
- Another new tab will be seen on the screen. Click on proceed there.
- Now, you will find a dashboard with the options ‘ST/SC Jati Praman Patra’ and ‘OBC Praman Patra’. Choose either of two.
- After clicking, you will found out a page with the option to enter Aadhaar Number and Captcha. Enter both correctly and click on the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- Now you will get a 6-digit OTP on your verified mobile number.
- Your application is done. You can take a print out of your acknowledgment slip.
- You can also apply online by downloading the form and submitting it with all relevant documents.
- You can check the status of your application by clicking on the link http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspx and entering your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- You can do online payment using credit or debit card and internet banking.
- You will get the caste certificate within 30 working days.
- If you are not happy with the certificate as any detail is wrong there, you can reapply within 60 days.
If you have any suggestions for us or if you want to know anything more about the topic, you can write to us in the comments section. Your views are always precious to us.