How to Apply SC/ST/OBC Certificate Online in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana)
To prove the caste of a proper individual, the most important document to have is the caste certificate. The people who belong to the reserve category must have the certificate to avail certain facilities which are provided by the government to them. Like most other states, the government of Telangana also provides the certificate to its people and they had made the application process quite simple so that people can get it easily. The complete application process is mentioned below for your help. Apply for SC, ST, OBC Certificate in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana).
Application Process for Caste Certificate in Telangana:
- The first thing which you need for the application is the application form. You have to download it and print on an A4 sized paper. Different form download links are provided here. SC Card Application Form: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/Integrated-SC-and-BC%20Application%20Form.pdf. ST Application Form: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/Integrated-ST-Application%20Form.pdf. OBC Application Form: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application%20Forms/REVENUE/OBC%20Application.pdf.
- After downloading them, the form must be filled with appropriate information. The information entered must be correct or it may lead to the cancellation of the form.
- For the submission of the form, now visit the meeseva center. The operator will submit the form. Along the form, you also have to submit all required documents. The complete list of documents is mentioned below.
- The operator will give you an acknowledgment slip containing the acknowledgment number.
- For further processing, the form will be then sent to the Tahsildar office.
- When your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number where the transaction number and other important details of your application will be mentioned.
- You can later check the status of your application online using the acknowledgment number. You have to click on the link http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx to check the status of the application.
- Charges to submit the application is INR 35 and the application fee is INR 10.
- To know more details, you can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 040-23352849/23352595. If you stay nearby, you can visit the address too- Road no. 7, Banjarahills, Hyderabad-500034.
- The Application Form for Caste Certificate
- Ration Card, Epic Card, or Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Income Tax Return (professional purposes)
- Documents of property owned by father or mother (must be relevant)
- Address Proof like electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.
- Ration Card or Food Security Card (FSC)
- A Notary Affidavit on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of INR 10.