How to Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificate Online in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab
For helping its people, the government of Punjab has now started a new online portal. The whole idea is inspired by the Digital India campaign. Most of the applications for the certificates like the cast certificate can be done from there. The certificate can be obtained now very easily with the inclusion of the portal to the scene. The caste certificate is a very important thing as it lets you to get a lot of benefits which the government provides. The process to get the caste certificate in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab is quite simple. The full process is described below for your help.
Online Application Process for Caste Certificate in Punjab:
- Visit the official website or you can just click on the link http://punjab.gov.in/caste-certificate-sc.
- Click on the apply online button to go to the next page.
- If you are already registered, you can just log in using your id and password but if you are a new user, you have to register first.
- After completing the registration, you have to update your profile.
- Then, on the left side menu click on ‘Fresh Application’.
- You will find out that there are different services among which you have to choose the one you need. Click on apply next to the service which you like to choose.
- Fill up the application with accurate information and submit the application.
- You also have to upload all supporting documents. You can find the list of documents by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1037462/Caste+Certificate+SC.pdf/ef873199-a706-4504-b5d2-6c2920e253b9.
- After submission, you will find an acknowledgment slip on the screen. Download and take a print out. Later the acknowledgment number can be used to track the application.
Offline Application Process for Caste Certificate in Punjab:
- Download the application for by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/caste-certificate-sc and click on ‘Download Form for applying across all counters’. You can also download the form directly by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1035707/Caste+Certificate+SC.pdf/a3934420-7a8a-4c0b-809a-9e52877ef376.
- You now have to fill up the form with all appropriate information.
- Attach all appropriate documents with the form. You can check out the list by clicking on the link http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/1037462/Caste+Certificate+SC.pdf/ef873199-a706-4504-b5d2-6c2920e253b9.
- Submit the form to your nearest BDO or SDO office.
- After successful submission, you will get an acknowledgment slip, which can be later used to track down the status of the application.
- To know about the application process in more detail, you can follow the link http://punjab.gov.in/how-to-apply.