Property tax is collected by the governing body under whose jurisdiction, your house or property is located. In cities, it is collected by the Municipality and in villages, the Gram Panchayat collects it. The collected money is used by the Municipality or the Gram Panchayat for the welfare of its people. But sometimes, people face difficulties to pay the fee manually by visiting the Gram Panchayat or the Municipality as they don’t have that much free time. So like most other states, the government of Telangana has made the process online so that the tax can be paid easily. The complete process is mentioned below for your help.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Telangana:
- If you want to check the due tax amount against your property, you just have to visit https://ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/SearchYourProperty.do and enter the required details like Circle, PTIN No., Name of Owner, and Door No. to know the tax amount.
- If you want to pay the tax, click on https://ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/PtOnlinePayment.do and enter you PTIN No. to check the property tax dues.
- After that, pay the tax choosing any of the online payment options mentioned there.
- When the payment is complete, take a print out of the payment receipt as it may be required for submission later.
- You can also pay the property tax by visiting the municipality and paying the tax via cash or demand draft.
Do let us know your thoughts on the article and any queries if you have via our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.